Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Champions League - $$$ Basketball league
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
m5racer
is.....

Tai-Pan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
Yeah, I might start talking trades with you guys. I have several PGs but might be week in rebounding. I need to figure out exactly how the scoring system works first. Do we only use certain players each week? Or does every player on our roster count? Somebody mentioned only starting one of their players occasionally. Is there something special about the players you start? I'm totally confused about the distinction between starters/utility/bench players as it applies to this league.
Its simple.

Starts + utility are the actual players that play on a daily basis. You can only place the position under the starts (guy has to be a pg to be in the PG spot) utility allows you to place any player you want in the daily linup - utilities play. Bench players do just that, sit on the bench and dont play.

This is a daily league meaning you can have different players play each and every day.

Go to match up and set up your first weeks roster- Oct 26 when the season starts and you will see how it works. All the guys with a vs+time in blue beside their name means they play that day, if there is no vs+time they are not playing.
m5racer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote