Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - does anyone have monster dre beats
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 03:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
ClutchCity
up there

][__ . //-\\ .

Representing:

One of my roommates has the Studio's and another roommate has the Tour ear buds. Honestly, both of them are amazing in terms of volume, bass, and especially quality. Tour's cost about $200 while the Studio's cost about $400. Solo's I think are about $250...the HD ones are probably closer to $300.

You said you travel a lot and you want noise-cancellation...go with the Tour's. They're so portable (obviously), they have a wire that does not tangle, great quality material, great quality sound, the noise cancellation is better than any ear buds I have used before. The Studio's are obviously better in terms of bass and volume...but since you listen to music fairly quietly, the Tour's, and its great noise-cancellation, would be more than adequate for you bro especially if you can get em for $100 with your discount!

My roommate who got the tours last week...he has been obsessing over them for a while, and hes even more obsessed since he got them lol (he paid the full 200). He also uses them to listen to music at low-moderate volume and the noise cancellation makes it that much better.

Last edited by ClutchCity; 10-17-2010 at 03:46 AM.
ClutchCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote