Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Who wants to buy some hope?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ammo
Jimmy Butler IS The Phantom Menace.

Lackey

Representing:
"I'm a fan of the game, I do agree with everybody about looking for the future but I cant cheer for my favorite team to lose, I want them to win.
My thinking is if we do good but not make the playoffs, we can use the expiring contracts and TPE and get a good player to make this team better."

Just one guy's respectful opinion, but I honestly don't think you have any choice. So there may as well be an unconscious, uncontrlollable hard defending red and black streak at the end of the pain.

I say go ahead and lose 60 games by 1 point and take away all kinds of moral victories. The reason why guys leave is they do not taste enough success for the span of time they are here. No one is a sure thing, but there are too few of these kinds of PGs that change everything. He may be the guy that guys who have left town would have wanted to play with. Getting right back on the 6th to 10th place in the conference merry-go-round is the best way to lose some future stars.

Last edited by Ammo; 10-16-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Ammo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote