Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors Ink Ukic To Three-year Deal
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 10:52 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
I think we need a starting SF to replace Moon in our starting lineup. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan, but he shouldn't be a starter, at least not yet. He needs to improve his jump shot, and get a little more confortable going to the basket. He did seem to get better last year, but I still think he would be better served off the bench against a second unit. We could use Kapono in the starting lineup to keep the opposing D hones.......if he could stay in front anything on the wing an help out on the boards more.
Maybe its just me bart, but I think we should wait till maybe late November or December before we talk about replacing Moon in the starting line-up. Who knows, maybe with his training this summer he'll of improved his game ten fold. Improving your shot and being more aggressive on offense like attacking the hoop more often can be taught. So, he has all the tools to improve. Let's see how Moon does before we write him off this summer. JMO
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote