Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Yet another sad story.
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:
Default Yet another sad story.

Quote:
Rutgers Student Death – Did Tyler Clementi VIDEO Lead To Suicide

Tyler Clementi, an 18-year-old freshman, was a gifted violinist, a quiet young man who kept things to himself. Sadly and tragically, his life was cut short. Clementi’s roommate, freshman Dharun Ravi, and another student, Molly Wei recorded a private moment between Clementi and another man, uploaded the video to the internet, sharing the intimate and private life of Clementi.

In great distress at this becoming knowledge to the world, Clementi took his own life, jumping off the George Washington bridge into the Hudson River.

Before Clementi’ suicide, he left a message on the gay community message board two days after finding the video online.

“He … saw me making out with a guy,” the message reads. “The school (probably) won’t do much of anything.”

Clementi attempted to speak to an adviser at his college, however what was actually done about this is unknown.

Ravi, his room mate, tweeted “Roommate asked for the room till midnight. I went into molly’s room and turned on my webcam. I saw him making out with a dude. Yay.”

Both Ravi and Wei were arrested, and charged with invasion of privacy. Both are now out on bail.

In his final tweet, Clementi said “Jumping off the gw bridge sorry.”

Did Tyler Clementi video lead him to take his own life?

Rutgers Student Death-Did Tyler Clementi VIDEO Lead To Suicide - The Teen Forum

Disgusting. Fucking kids should be charged with manslaughter.

I can't believe the stuff that people are "tweeting" these days. Makes me hate the medium even more.

Poor guy.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key