Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Summer vacation
Thread: Summer vacation
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 03:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
Someguy again

again with the argument of overworked, students are overworked because of the small amount of time to shove all this education into a 12 year span, see agruement with putting 5 years of high school and putting them in 4. Having the same amount of work and learning in the system but instead giving them more time gives students more breathing room and time to relax.

I never said to remove weekends and religious holidays.

As for summer being a "social" thing and removing it might frighten people that kids are going to be miami heat bandwagon trolls, well then what the hell is school? characteristics of a leader can be polished in schooling activities, i started talking to other kids when i had to do group assignments, however my agruement can also support thought's statement that I became much more closer to them during the summer. Being unsocial cannot always be blamed on school, we had a discussion a while back that technology is making us more and more stuck to the computer screen than interaction with other people.

Last edited by Someguy again; 09-30-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Someguy again is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote