Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - judge decriminalizes prostitution in ontario
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

I think that the judge who made this ruling is naive in thinking that it's only a social nuisance. I don't think she has ever saw one nor seen one in her neighborhood before.

Many of the ones I've seen are turning tricks for two things. Meth and Crack. That's it. I've seen many use it in the same vicinity where they are turning tricks. And this isn't some back alley where it's happening. It's typically in parks.

I can speak to two occasions where it's happened in parks in recent memory about 50 yards away from children I'd find the crack pipe. How is that only being considered a social nuisance?

I'd love to see pimps, johns and prostitutes take up their trade in the ritziest neighborhoods in this country and then I'd like to hear back what they have to say and if it should become 'legal'. For the most part the business isn't 'organized' with set locations. It's about men selling women or sometimes men selling men, to take advantage of a dangerous addiction.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote