Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani Being Shopped Around?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 10:01 AM   #93 (permalink)
bartron_44
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

I wouldn't mind getting Howard......but I don't think we can call Eddie jones anything significant anymore. Sure, in his prie he was great, but he is pretty old now and not much more then a corner 3 ball shooter.......oh but waut...isn't that wahat Kapono does for us anyway...lol

Therefore it wouldn't be that bad, we get a shooter who will play a few minutes a game, and a starting SF who can be a great secondary scorer. IMO he was way better in Dallas when so much wasn't expected from him. when they turned alot of the offensive focus on him last year, his productivity went way down. I wasn't too impressed with him last season at all. I would say J. Smith is twice the player J. Howard is, but thats just my opinion. I do agree that Howard would be more obtainable probably, as Cuban likes to make trades just to make trades I think sometimes. Frig, maybe he will give us J Kidd for Slokar and a few srubs(...lol joking) He is due for a major turnover after last years performance after the Kidd trade though, so I would expect drastic things before the season starts out of Dallas.....
bartron_44 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote