Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani Being Shopped Around?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 04:52 AM   #86 (permalink)
bartdudeman
junior mafia representin bucktown, mack 11's cocked back, n****as betta duck down...

Representing:

at the 3 spot, with jamario moon and j smith (who both of them never get injured). at Pg, caldy and roko (i bet neither of them will get injured and play 82 games a piece). at SG, AP and hassan (who, again, never get injured and I think hassan adams was a steal for us who will do good if he gets sufficient mins as NJ fans were all pist to lose him, he's a promising player). at pf, you'll have CB4 and Josh could play there when he subs out or use kris and nathan jawai, same goes with O'neal at center (get like 1 or two C's though just in case, also to fill out the roster).

It'll work out great!

or just give these guys away for peanuts (like second round picks just like what denver did with camby) and make space for J smith in case we get to him before ATL could sign him. cause we could afford to pay him more than ATL could then, cause they can barely afford him when he's getting paid $3 million a year + they have to resign others. we can offer him like like a 5 year $63 million dollar contract (which is $12.6 million a year) and that would leave $3.1 million (because of Kapono, Bargs and Joey G's contrats over the next 3 years, which we'd eventually have to make up for somehow anyways in the future) to sign two over sea, FAs, jamario moons type players to fill out the roster (i'd suggest two centers as i've mentioned before) and we would have even more cap space left over than right now! IT'S GENIUS! It's a ballsy move, but it'd work and you gotta give some to get more, right? There is nothing wrong with this idea, it's flawless, it's just up to J smith on whether he'll except or not which I think he won't say no to almost $13 million on a team with bosh, o'neal, jose!
bartdudeman is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote