Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Fantastic Summary of Jawai's First Summer League Game
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Adequate Swag
is pounding the rock!

RF Affiliate

Representing:

This is an outrageously thorough review.

I think this guy is also looking for too many positives where they don't exist. I mean, going out and playing solid and "not trying to do too much" and all that is fine...but that's what we want from him in the NBA. I'd like to think he could actually do something of note in summer league.

4 boards, one offensive, and one FG on a fast break lay up? That's decidedly unimpressive against summer league competition.

You'd like to see him be more aggressive against scrubs, but who knows what he's being told to do out there.

It doesn't matter, because it's summer league and you can never read too much into it, but when his most impressive play was a putback dunk attempt...I'm certainly not encouraged. Not discouraged either...but nothing I read there impressed me at all.

Whoever wrote this review spent ALOT of time to give us like a thousand words on a totally inconsequential performance. That's the most impressive thing about it
Adequate Swag is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote