Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why not make Bosh our starting SF?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
bartron_44
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Why not make Bosh our starting SF?

Before everyone goes nuts on this hear me out.........

Instead of making the young Andrea Bargnani play out of his comfort zone at the PF position, or trade him away (which I am still in favor of at this time), why not play him at his natural position of PF and let our incredibly athletic superstar play the SF position? He is athletic enough to stay in front of them, and at 6'10, think of the matchup problems he would present on the block!!! Bosh loves to catch the ball about 15 ft away from the basket and face up most of the time anyway .so why can't he play SF? He has shown the ability to knock down the open jumper if they double down on the block as well as anyone. Who cares if he doesn't shoot 3's all the time (which he has shown he can make also), if we can get Barg's playing a more conventional PF , and not playing at the top of the key all the time jackin up 3's, then I think this could work just fine. He can play much better D on the SF's that torch us, and we get more size around the basket to grab the rebounds we were getting before? I think Bosh could be an all-star SF in the East, just as well as a PF. What do you guys thik, have I gone nutz?...lol
bartron_44 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote