Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 20-Somethings Living At Home
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #58 (permalink)
Aar_Canada
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz View Post
Funny you mention purses because I know people just like that ... the ones who spend over $1,500 on a designer purse AND live at home. I get the ones who live at home in order to save money so that they can put a nice downpayment on their own home. It's definitely the ones who spend ridiculous amounts of money on designer items when a less expensive one will more than suffice that I don't get.

I have 2 lovely purses each worth about $200 ... both were birthday presents where the parents and the in-laws pooled their money to get me a nice gift.
My girlfriend and I set a limit of 350 dollars to spend on each other last Christmas after we figured we'd be breaking the bank on our son. I gave her a list of a bunch of practical stuff I needed for my recording studio. She wanted one item - a Coach purse. I tried to talk her out of it. I went with her friend to the Falls and to that hell hole known as the Canada One Factory Outlet which was stuffed full o' crazy chicks looking at overpriced fare. It was, without a doubt, one of the hardest retail actions I've ever had to perform - plunking down 350 dollars (regular price, 500!) for a freaking purse.

End o' rant.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote