Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Should Marijuana be legalized?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Aar_Canada
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoochieBoochie View Post
What...

If weed was so bad, why does God himself let it grow here on earth?
Its all about moderation man-if your getting anxiety attacks from you smoking way too much or not nearly good enough weed.

And in case the name SnoochieBoochie or the avatar of Jay didn't give it away-I am very Pro weed-
God let's peanuts grow on earth, and they're harmful to some people. I'm not anti-pot, whatever that is or means. I think it should be legal. Again, I have a problem with people proclaiming it's not harmful because of the message it sends to people who might consider smoking it. As a pot smoker, I'm sure you've (or someone you know has) experienced an uncomfortable "I'm freaking out, man!" episode. That's what I'm talking about. To some, this freaking out is mild enough to be no big deal. To others, it's scary. My point has nothing to do with moderation - I've smoked pot at most, 20 times in my life (that's over a. Some people just shouldn't smoke pot. Those with anxiety, for example. It's harmful to those people.
And what's with this "pro weed" malarkey? No one's trying to take your pot away, so relax. I like beer. I'd never say I was PRO BEER.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote