Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jaycee Carroll Scores 44 Points
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejfron View Post
Yes --- lemme rephrase that for you... I "hope" we go to an 8-man rotation! We are like most teams now with 1 starting point guard.... without TJ... Jose will have his minutes go to ~35 mpg or more....

QUESTION: when TJ was out... how many minutes did Martin play? For discussion purposes... Martin was there to bring up ball and make sure he doesn't turn it over... and most importantly... give Jose a breather!

Having said that... the more we talk about this ... the more I think we need that experienced PG to ensure the ball is taken care off!

Carroll would be a nice to have then... on the injured list
BC has said they want to tighten up the rotation and i would think that Sam is on the same page.IMO the last two seasons Sam hasn't tightened up the rotation because beyond Bosh/PG's they had alot of depth but nobody really stood head and shoulders above another.Now Bosh/JO/Calderon will play 35 minutes a game and the rest will fight to get minutes behing Parker and Kapono/Moon (who ever starts).Better starting 5 means less minutes to go around for the bench which is thiner and less experienced this season.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote