Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jaycee Carroll Scores 44 Points
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
ejfron
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
Unless Sam has finally learned from past experience, I don't forsee him shortening the bench especially to start the season. He loves to experiment too much. I would hope he would shorten it up, but won't believe till I see it. He's been here for 4 seasons and not once has be been consistent with his rotations and subs. :mad:

Anyhow, the roster will be set once that final veteran is added via free agency. We're just assuming that Roko will fit in nicely to our plans but for all we know he could be a huge disappointment and what then? Roko will have to compete for that back-up role in my opinion. He can't just take it for granted like some of you have.
Yes --- lemme rephrase that for you... I "hope" we go to an 8-man rotation! We are like most teams now with 1 starting point guard.... without TJ... Jose will have his minutes go to ~35 mpg or more....

QUESTION: when TJ was out... how many minutes did Martin play? For discussion purposes... Martin was there to bring up ball and make sure he doesn't turn it over... and most importantly... give Jose a breather!

Having said that... the more we talk about this ... the more I think we need that experienced PG to ensure the ball is taken care off!

Carroll would be a nice to have then... on the injured list
ejfron is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote