Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jaycee Carroll Scores 44 Points
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejfron View Post
Anybody we add from now till opening game will not get any minutes unless of foul trouble and injuries...

IMO - we are going to an 8 man rotation... Bargs 1st off bench... followed by kapono/moon (whoever is the starter)... followed by Ukic... we will always have 2 or 3 starters on the floor from now on...
Unless Sam has finally learned from past experience, I don't forsee him shortening the bench especially to start the season. He loves to experiment too much. I would hope he would shorten it up, but won't believe till I see it. He's been here for 4 seasons and not once has be been consistent with his rotations and subs. :mad:

Anyhow, the roster will be set once that final veteran is added via free agency. We're just assuming that Roko will fit in nicely to our plans but for all we know he could be a huge disappointment and what then? Roko will have to compete for that back-up role in my opinion. He can't just take it for granted like some of you have.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote