Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Toronto Mayoral Race
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #41 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post

this talk of 'elitist torontonians' is silly. this has nothing to do with the elite. we need smart people. ford is proving to be an imbecile. i don't care where anyone is from, what school they went to, how much money they have or who they have read. what i care about is sensible decision-making, a sense of civic history, and a fair handling of facts - especially including fiscal promises. ford is failing miserably om all of these fronts yet is somehow convincing people that he speaks some kind of truth. the way toronto is swallowing his propaganda machine is alarming. there is simply little truth in it.
+1

Quote:
voters are too smart for a guy like ford. he's simply not representative of our city, no matter how many times he appeals to the lcd.
I would hope any city with a population substantial enough to attract a few decent candidates would be "too smart for a guy like ford." He'd be lucky to get 2% of the vote in Winnipeg. Our civic elections are next month and the 2 leading candidates in the mayoral race make Ford look like a total asshat.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote