Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The XFL
Thread: The XFL
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 05:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
rapsmannn
Jonas needs minutes

Representing:

I wish the CFL played more like the NFL, but I guess thats the whole point of the CFL and why certian canadians love it ,

I just think it would work better as feeder league into the nfl if they played by the same rules, also I think it gain more popularity over the summer in the U.S if it was played the same way which in return would feed money into the CFL which could help with paying players and overall product

I've tried multiple times to get into the CFL, just can't do it

its like the euros trying to tell canadians how hockey should be played, when we all know that Olympics, and World cups should be played on NHL ice size

or the euros telling americans how to play basketball, with there own weird rules, 3 point lines and foul calls, when we all know they should have the same rules of the NBA

here we are as canadians playing Football the wrong way when we all knwo we should be playing it like americans in its natural 4 down football, proper football size and field size,
rapsmannn is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote