Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani Being Shopped Around?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 12:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
The MVP of West Hollywood
the only guy who thinks Terrence Ross will be an all-star

Representing:

Our backup big men would be embarrasingly thin (Hump/Graham/Jawai... LOL), but hell, why not. We can sign some scrubs.

I hate Bargs, so I'd be glad to get rid of him. I love the mentality BC has here to not just stop at Caldy/Bosh/JO... that's good but it's not contender good. We probably only have JO and his defense for a few years, so we might as well try to go for it in those years, and then move on to his expiring.

I know they're crazy, but what about Stephen Jackson or Ron Artest? Both teams are looking to go young, and both could use Bargnani. In GS's case they have Brandon Wright at PF, but they might prefer Bargs with the Don Nelson connection, I mean he'd just fit in perfect with that team. If he panned out, Bargs and Biedrins would be a killer frontcourt combo. The Kings just need any building block they can get right now.

I think a lot of teams would recognize that part of Bargs' struggles are because we forced him into the center role... at PF, he'd have a lot more freedom. People aren't stupid and blinded by stats, they see the talent. I don't think we're gonna get an all out superstar or anything at this point, but someone on the level of JRich, SJax, or Artest would be pretty good.
The MVP of West Hollywood is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote