Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Mosque at Ground Zero
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 12:50 AM   #78 (permalink)
Yuksek
tired of shitty Toronto teams

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
First off I'd love to see proof of a cultural centre at Pearl Harbour. Hey while we are at it let the Germans build a glorius statue of relevance at Auschwitz. This is about decency and letting the past go beyond us and move forward. Thats my argument. Its the taste and forwardness on how this is being built or what I read about a 100 million dollar mosque. Something different depicting cultures be fine.

Again, building a 100 million dollar mosque is different then throwing up a cultural centre. Its just the way its being depicted. Besides no chance a Mosque of that relevance go up on ground zero anyways.
Just do a search of a Japanese cultural center in Hawaii. It's there. I remember doing the drive.

Look. You're not getting it. You're implying that September 11th was an attack by Islam on America, when it was an Attack by Al Qaeda on America. Why should the 99.999 % of Muslim people be discriminated against by one stupid group that the rest of the population disagrees with?

I'm serious with the numbers too. 0.001 % is a far greater number to associate with terrorism and the muslim faith.
Yuksek is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote