Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Feschuk: Moves not enough for championship
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
LX
Less is more. More or less. But mostly less. Or should that be more?

In the Paint

Representing:

The guy gets dumber by the day. Where is all the long-term downside of past moves exactly? And what is he harping on about with regards to a plan falling apart? What plan doesn't fall apart to some degree? It's the ability to allow for adjustments and then make those adjustments that matter. Oh - but Jermaine called Andrea "Andre" so there can only be failure in the cards.

This guy was great when the Raptors were winning, although it probably killed him to can the dumb negativity. I think he's really missing the mark right now. Fans were turning very sour at the end of the season, but this kind of move is also exactly what they were looking for. So he's got no audience for his crabby riffs. There is not a huge "who pissed in my cornflakes" set out there right now. Not at least until their first loss. I guess if he waits until then he won't be able to pat himself on the back for being so smart.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote