Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NEW MEMBERS! Come in and say hi!
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #1004 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KollegeKid View Post
Hey everyone!

So a little about myself...

I'm a 19 year old from Ottawa, but I go to school at Queen's University. I've been following raptorsforum for a while now since the beginning of this year, but I've just recently decided to create my own account. I'm an avid sports fan, but basketball definitely reigns supreme.

Personal thoughts on the Raps...

- It was tough to see a superstar player like Bosh leave the team this summer, but let's be honest, did anyone really think he'd stick around?
- It looks like it's gonna be a tough upcoming season, but I'm definitely excited to see what the revamped, more athletic young squad can produce, rather than another iso play in the high post leading to a missed jumpshot. :facepalm:
- Hopefully, Bargnani can finally start averaging 20+ppg and play like the #1 draft pick BC envisioned him to be.
- I dunno about you, but I secretly hope the raps tank it this season and get a top 3 pick in order to speed up the rebuilding process

That's about it. Looking forward to many future contributions to the RF crew!
Stay away from my sisters....
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote