Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Alimony
Thread: Alimony
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 10:40 AM   #31 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb

Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
This is true too. The fact for me is that i was engaged at 21, have lived with 3 different women and i know that at this point at least, i love my freedom. I'm in a 4yr relationship currently where we see each other twice a week and it's heaven and thankfully neither one of us wants kids. I think if anything you need to find someone who wants the same things out of life.
I won't disagree with this. Sometimes we want something so badly, we think we have it. When I look back at the dude I was "supposed" to marry (before you ask - no, not SJ. This was years and years ago), I thank my lucky stars that I never did. Cuz I would've gone through with it; I fooled myself. Wonder what the drunk did with my ring. Meh.

Anyways... I still hope to one day be married with kids. I do. But you're right - you have to find someone who wants the same things as you. The dumbest thing anyone can do is fool themselves. And it happens way too often.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote