Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Alimony
Thread: Alimony
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Windex
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Marriage sucks!! At least that's from where i sit. Not many people i've known that have been married (if still together) seem all that happy. Same with having kids imo. It's all great in theory and we're all told it's what we should want to do, get married...have kids, blahh, blahh, blahh.

I mean if it's for you, enjoy. I'm not saying nobody should get married. But i like my freedom too much. I have a friend at work that got married about 3-4 years ago and they just had their second child. He was so looking forward to all of it. Now he's dragging his ass to work, tired and tells me that if i don't want kids to not have any. I was over at their place a few months back and i said i had to go home and him and his wife said they envied me for going home to peace and quiet and that i see my GF only about twice a week as their 2 year old threw a toy at my friends face.

That's when i got the fuck outta there, with a slight headache which subsided the minute i got home to serenity.

I give credit to anyone that can get married, stay happy and make it work for decades. And it's becoming more and more rare to see.

PRENUP!!!
looks like life was good as a child
seems like I have the perfect life. I can come and go as I please with no one to tie me down
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote