Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Junior Hockey Championship 2009
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 12:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
MangoKidHoops
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..

Representing:

Most first overall picks make teh team out of camp. Take into account in a place like Tampa where fans will expect to see him, I don't think Jay Feaster lets him play in the world juniors, especially if he's having a solid rookie season.

Tavares made the team last year, did he not? If that's the case, I don't see why he wouldn't be playing this year. And I'll bet good money that Taylor Hall will be on that WJC team this year. He might be ranked higher than Tavares when the preliminary draft rankings come out in the fall.

Turris was up playing the Coyotes this season on the top-2 lines, so it's not inconceivable to think that he might not play at the WJC.

As for Doughty, it's the same thing with him as Stamkos. Doughty will probably break camp with the Kings.

I believe you're thinking that I don't think these players won't make it because of their skill when in fact I'm looking at it as the opposite. They have so much skill that they won't even be allowed to play at the WJC because they'll be playing with their respective NHL Clubs.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote