Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Best Shows on TV?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #347 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz View Post
Ha ha! I know, eh? I was wondering when we were going to talk about that again.

How are you liking the season?
Well, if you scroll back a page or two, you'll see I gave a long winded 2nd update. I asked your opinion about a couple of things, too. However, I spoke prematurely about Tim and Vince wanting to do the "right" thing. Hence, the "eek face." I'm looking forward to the season finale.

I do really like how Vince and Tim had some parallel developments and then suddenly diverged. The thing is, after Tim decided to participate in the chop shop, Becky was perhaps the only person putting pressure on Tim to stop. Yet due to her age, Tim had to avoid an in depth relationship with her. In Vince's case, he loves Jess and she ends up being the one who talks him out of the revenge killing. Tim should have known when to listen to the girl who believed in him. He had his property and should have got out while he still could. Vince will probably get the girl and stay out of jail, while Tim gets jail and still misses out on the girl.
Bill Haverchuck is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote