Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 3 Reasons This Game Should Have Ended in Regulation Time
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 01:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint

Representing:

The refs definitely sucked. Roy coming down on Bosh and hurting himself, and Bosh getting no call - that pretty much put me over the edge. That was one game where I had to question whether there was some action on the side.

And Bargnani's play in general to start the third, allowed Portland to gain momentum when Toronto played well enough to stretch out the lead a little.

I liked how they got to the line, got Portland in the penalty in the fourth, and generally capitalized on that, but I also very much disliked Delfino's decision to shoot the three.

And Bosh's shot at the end of regulation should have gone in. He got quite a few worse looks than that to go in for him. Too bad there.

It would have been a very tough loss, but in the end, with the mental toughness and discipline that they showed when it counted most, it could be one of their bigger wins. And they have had quite a few big wins already this year.

The rebounding still does not worry me so much. When TJ returns the rebounding will improve. You can put money on it.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote