Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 01:15 AM   #561 (permalink)
ustation
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.RIK View Post
Iggy has seriously upped his value this summer. I think we can no longer pry him away for basically nothing anymore.

Perhaps if we threw in Davis and Weems we would have a better shot, but even then I think Philly could do better.

And there is Nooooooo way Memphis basically trades Randolph for Calderon....it was just reported that they wanted to sign Randolph for a longer term.
I haven't heard much about Iggy.. they're still in some serious salary issues. $12/13/14/15 M for the next 4 years? I don't think people are knocking down the door for that.

I'm just not sure the Griz can get him signed... Griz could have a line up like Gasol, Reggie Evans/Thabeet, James Posse, OJ Mayo and Calderon.

NO could show CP that they're at least trying by bringing in Randolph. And if it doesn't work, they can blow it all up next year and save $$$. They'd be Randolph, Songlaia, Peja, West, & Paul.
ustation is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote