Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Anyone else like being the underdog?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
Deez
at MSG failing a pointless 360 degree dunk during a losing streak

Lackey

Representing:
I like entertaining ball and it will be nice to call these guys "our" team, but getting punched in the mouth by league bullies will only feel good at the end of the year looking forward to a high draft pick. Without some tweaking, I can't see 8th place. There are too many games to play against very strong teams. I am not picturing too many smiles on the bench if they end up with 13 wins of their first 41 games. Consolation prize might be the top 1 or 2 PGs in the 2011 draft.
Deez is offline   Boss Key Wife Key