Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Anyone else like being the underdog?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
SeanMarks Fan
BR-br-br-breakers

Representing:

I don't get why you guys are all so optimistic. We'll struggle to score in the paint due to a real physical presence. Bargs will get out muscled on D when being backed down and I'd hate to think what will happen when we bring our number 2 centre on. Amir=meh Davis needs time to settle into his role. Klieza seems good so expect hopefully 12-16ppg from him, Sonny is a bit of a hit and miss but I don't expect him to offer to much. Huge wieght on Demars shoulders if he has improved his outside shot he may be able to carry us through some matches but until then I only expect 11-14 ppg from him. Barbosa's coming back from an injury so NOONE knows what we are getting here.

I don't expect us to finish any higher than 3rd from the bottom when imo we potentially only have 4 scorers who can get over 10pts at the start of the season with Ed hopefully starting to hit that mark by the end of the season.
SeanMarks Fan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key