Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - My Man Agent Zero Strikes again
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 01:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:

you are in love with the image that gilbert is desperately trying to project (even if it costs him 16 millions).

Come on, arenas a team player? Didn't he suddenly develop an "injury" in 2006 when he found out is he going to be cut from the US team? And later on started throwing dirt at the coaches because they dared to cut him?

You have to look very carefully at the bad things a person does. It's easy to say the right things if you're reasonably smart, but it's a lot harder to deal with adversity.

He said reapeatedly that he will take less money if the Wizards sign Jamison, to back off that promise now would mean his whole image going down the drain. For Arenas, his image is critical, he's a maniac that way. If his team was all it mattered (like he claims even now), why not stay with the Wizards one more year - nobody put a gun to his hand to force him to exercise his option ... There is only one reason to do this, to get more money. I'm not saying it's a bad thing - I have no problem with that. But don't come to me and pretend you don't care about money and all you think of is the team ... give me a break ...
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote