Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Grange: Raps To Battle It Out For Bottom Playoff Spots
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Grange: Raps To Battle It Out For Bottom Playoff Spots

Hmm.... yet another Raptors writer claiming that we'll be battling it out in the bottom tier of the Eastern Conference playoff draw.

Ah well, I guess people underestimating us is better than claiming we're one of the best teams now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Grange
I'm back. I know I said I'd be back last Wednesday, but what can I say? I'd sit down in front of the keyboard and just couldn't bring myself to blog. Sometimes you just get tired of seeing yourself think. This week should be a bit steadier. After all, it is the first week of the 2008-09 season, and I'm already excited at the prospect of the Bulls, Heat, Bucks, Sixers and Raptors battling it out for at the bottom half of the Eastern Conference playoff draw. Word is we're going to get to meet Hassan Adams this week, potentially and while Wednesday is going to be Jose Calderon/Jermaine O'Neal day. The new Chuck Swirsky may also be announced word is its this guy.
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote