Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - X-Factor?
Thread: X-Factor?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 08:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
Major
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member, Eh?

Representing:

Here's how I see our starting 5 and 3 important benchers:

Jose - 13 ppg / 8 ast
Parker - 12 ppg / 2.5 ast
Moon - 12 ppg / 7 rebs
O'Neal - 16 ppg / 7 rebs
Bosh - 23 ppg / 9 rebs

Bargnani - 15 ppg / 4.5 rebs
Kapono - 8 ppg / 2.2 rebs
Roko - 8 ppg / 5 ast

Jose - It's pretty obvious that since TJ's gone he'll be playing about 30 mins per game. And if he can pull off 11 ppg as a bencher last season, i'm pretty sure he'll be able to get at least 2 more ppg.
Parker - The dude turned 33 about 2 weeks ago. I think he'll have about the same numbers, because you can't expect at 33 to be improving each year.
Moon - Everyone knows it's a huge jump from rookie to sophomore. He's got experience now and talent to improve greatly this year.
O'Neal - Hard to get big numbers when you play 50 games per year with the Pacers. But he's with a better team now and he's healthy.
Bosh - No explanation, this is our 24-yr-old CB4. He's growing older and he'll have his best season yet this year.

Bargnani - I must have said the following about 50 times now: I said it before and I'll say it again, Bargani will have a break-out season. The pressure is off now for him.
Kapono - He's still young, and there's still room for improvement. We can't expect too much from him, but I see a great year for him.
Roko - He's playing 15 minutes, how many points could you possibly get from that? But don't worry, he's going to be a great back-up for Jose.
Major is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote