Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Post Game Thread: Portland Trail Blazers 109 - Toronto Raptors 116 (F/2OT)
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 08:47 AM   #19 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

wow wow wow.

That was so far the game of the year. When Jamario fouled the 3 pt shot at the end of regulation i nearly had a heart attack. Then when Roy hit that three after the Portland miss at the end of the first OT, i think i did have a mild heart attack. I actually shut the TV off to re-group after that bucket.

That was a down-right NASTY performance by Bosh and Jose - specifically in the OTs. Nasty ina good way. My favorite play of the whole game had to be Bosh setting a screen for Anthony Parker and then furiosly waiving and motioning him to go to the hoop - giving Parker a beautiful dunk. Also loved Bosh's post game comments about how he didn't say anything to Moon after the foul because he was too angry. lol.

Kudos to Moon too for stepping it up in the OT with his defense. You gotta love the guy for standing tall after that mistake and helping the team to victory.

wow.
Anyhoo, i'm still on a high.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote