Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Open to all suggestions and comments!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #32 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mxyptlk View Post
new to the forum but wanted to make a couple of suggestions

1- i think it would be very helpful to a lot of the members here if the admins created a permanent "Computer Help" thread...i'm sure there are a lot of computer savy people here at RF ( i'm not one of them ) that could help solve other members problems with laptops, software etc etc etc

2- a small detail but one that i find bothersome...would it be possible to have any links that are posted to appear in a different color than the normal text ?

it would just help differentiate it from the rest of the post

thanks for any feedback this post receives
Just a quick point about suggestion no.1. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to make an official computer help thread, but at the same time people are free to use the general 'entertainment / off topic forum' to ask specific computer or technical questions that they may have. People have done it in the past. I know i have on a few occasions.

the thing i like about having a specific thread to each question is then at least the conversation tends to revolve around the initial issue at hand.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote