Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Mosque at Ground Zero
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColangeloIsGod View Post
I see no problem with it, only people without brains think only Muslim extremists were behind the heinous acts of 9/11. Sad really, when they are living with terrorists in their own government and are so oblivious to the facts.
*takes bait*

What exactly do you mean by "were behind the heninous acts"? You are clearly allocating responsibility to others parties, aside from the Muslim extremists. And based on the following sentence, it seems as though you are suggesting the American government was somehow "behind" 9/11.

Now, to be clear, I think the American government, like a number of governments, has some douchenozzles working within various departments and affiliated agencies, but to suggest the US government was somehow behind 9/11 is a bold statement. Do you mean indirectly? For example, are you refering to the government implementing shitty foreign policy? Or are you going to suggest the US government played a bigger role?

Elaborate.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote