Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why all the man love for DD?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 09:00 AM   #23 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Demar played better then Weems last season? What were you watching? Weems is better then Demar as a shooter and as a defender.And as an overall athlete it's no contest, Weems>>>>Derozan. I don't know what to think of Demar yet, when he gets anyone contesting him at the rim he usually looks awful, he doesn't seem to have a great vertical and his defense/shot leaves something to be desired. Who knows what Demar can end up being, hard to say since he's only 20, but right now Weems is better.
Weems had a few good games that the fans remember.

On the whole, DeRozan played better D and was more consistent with his production. Also, DeRozan never really forces his offence while, when I watched Sonny last year, the second that ball hit his hands it was gone.

Like I've said before, Weems is a better version of Jamario Moon. A key word there is better, I don't want anyone to misconstrue my words. DeMar at 20 showed the ability to be a very good player in this league and has a greater ceiling already. Right now, it wouldn't even be close who I'd take. DD over Weems.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote