Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - I'm going to go out on a limb and say .....
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 07:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
ClingRap
enjoying having the keys to destiny

perusing ancient database

Representing:

i was sitting there watching the game today, and the way Bargs has been playing, the whole situation is Hoffa-esque. he's performing the same mistakes, albeit from not hammering people but rather making mental errors. someone made a comment in the game thread about Bargs not catching any breaks from the refs. what has he done to merit any?
this guy blows defensive assignments and commits stupid fouls. HE TAKES HIMSELF OUT OF THE GAME! I know the message being sent is that this guy is the future, but i couldn't help but be reminded of Babcock's insistence on starting hoffa when he clearly was in over his head in terms of game speed and intellect. We're starting someone who clearly zones out when the coaching staff is telling him where to be on defense and to not reach on a centre standing beyond the three point line.
People are hoping too hard on this guy. Im done giving him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe something will click.
ClingRap is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote