Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - I'm going to go out on a limb and say .....
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 06:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint

Representing:

Jesus he has a long ways to go before he's Darko. And it's actually his offense that bothers me the most. He is not acting like part of the whole. His screens are always half-assed and slow to come. His shots are rushed. His passes are incomprehensible at times. But if he manages to ease up and just let the game come to him he contributes plenty, and even shows some chemistry with Bosh.

So I'm guessing his mental state cannot hack Sam getting in his face, and if that were to happen, he would probably just use it as an excuse. He simple has to set the bar low from this point, forget about being the talk of the town, and wipe out all excuses, along with his own recognition of his bad play. He just has to feel the hunger to play, whether it's good play or bad, like Jamario has for years now, and then he can get to where he will be able to show something.

I dunno. Basically the guy just needs time, but he's not giving himself a fair shot at gaining from the time he's being given right now. How he goes and builds upon his performance against Duncan by playing like he has since, is beyond me.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote