Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Graphic Novels, Comics and Movies
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
im a big comic fan... not as big as you Mr. M (or benzo for that matter), but absolutely love everything comic related.

have you read 'Old Man Logan'... i know its old now, but that one really blew me away.

I'm really looking forward to the avengers movie now... i think these guys can pull it off, it will be epic.
i wasnt a fan of norton in the Hulk, but i guess its because i didnt really like the movie much. But with everyone else around and him not being the main character, i think he'll do a good job.
great to see there are at least 2 other members here who enjoy comics ...hope to see a lot more participate in this thread

although the ol' kanucklehead is one of my alltime fave characters, i still haven't gotten around to reading it yet
for anyone else interested, it was released back in 2008 and is now available in TPB or HC

right now i'm in the middle of reading Green Lantern "Rebirth" right on thru to "Emerald Eclipse"...( i believe that's 12 TPB's )
wanted to go back and re-read the history before Blackest Night ( which was freakin incredible )
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote