Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Graphic Novels, Comics and Movies
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Windex
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
im a big comic fan... not as big as you Mr. M (or benzo for that matter), but absolutely love everything comic related.

have you read 'Old Man Logan'... i know its old now, but that one really blew me away.

I'm really looking forward to the avengers movie now... i think these guys can pull it off, it will be epic.
i wasnt a fan of norton in the Hulk, but i guess its because i didnt really like the movie much. But with everyone else around and him not being the main character, i think he'll do a good job.
Quote:
Edward Norton will not be reprising his role as Dr. Bruce Banner, reports HitFix, who say that Marvel Studios plan to cast a new actor in the part.

The report theorizes that a deal could not be made, despite Edward Norton wanting to join the ensemble cast that will include Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Chris Evans as Captain America.
UPDATE: No Edward Norton for The Avengers - ComingSoon.net
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote