Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Graphic Novels, Comics and Movies
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shadowfax
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Representing:
Default Graphic Novels, Comics and Movies

i'm a noob here and wanted to somehow make an immediate contribution to the board
i've been a huge comic book fan since i was a kid and thought it might be worth while starting up a thread regarding graphic novels, comics and movies

feel free to discuss or ask any questions regarding the posts that are made here
hope you all enjoy

a new storyline for Daredevil was released this week called Shadowland - The Battle For The Soul Of New York
here's a link with any info you will need to get started...

Daredevil: The Man Without Fear - Shadowland - The Battle For The Soul of New York - July 2010 from Marvel Comics

also....looks like Ed Norton will not be a part of the upcoming Avengers film

UPDATE: No Edward Norton for The Avengers

Edward Norton will not be reprising his role as Dr. Bruce Banner, reports HitFix, who say that Marvel Studios plan to cast a new actor in the part.
The report theorizes that a deal could not be made, despite Edward Norton wanting to join the ensemble cast that will include Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Chris Evans as Captain America.
Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige confirmed the report with the following statement he sent to the site:
"We have made the decision to not bring Ed Norton back to portray the title role of Bruce Banner in the Avengers. Our decision is definitely not one based on monetary factors, but instead rooted in the need for an actor who embodies the creativity and collaborative spirit of our other talented cast members. The Avengers demands players who thrive working as part of an ensemble, as evidenced by Robert, Chris H, Chris E, Sam, Scarlett, and all of our talented casts. We are looking to announce a name actor who fulfills these requirements, and is passionate about the iconic role in the coming weeks."
Shadowfax is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote