Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Cleveland Sports Fans and Toronto Sports Fans. Lets have a Beer Together
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan

Representing:
Default Cleveland Sports Fans and Toronto Sports Fans. Lets have a Beer Together

Cities of losers. No one really cares about us or our beloved sports teams.

Forget about Bron and Bosh lets dig deeper:

Indians were bad for so long and that screwjob in the World Series vs. the Marlins was just pitiful

Art Modell just picking up the Browns and moving to Baltimore was horrible. To boot they beat the NY Giants to later win a superbowl. THAT WAS THE BROWNS SUPERBOWL

Colts tank the last game of the season so the Browns can't make the playoffs. Also Cranell losing his job a year or two later. SCREW YOU WORLD the Browns should have been in the playoffs.

How about the old school cavs when Lenny was coaching. Mark Price had that amazing pick and roll move going just the best in the league. MJ put those hopes to rest esp with that last second shot IN CLEVELAND.

How about Boozer telling his blind owner that he will promise to stay with the Cavs. Way to go Carlos. (low blow but hey this is a negative thread)

I'm sure there are more and more and I don't have to mention TOronto's horrible run of having horrible teams. So CHEERS CLEVELAND FAN. No one cares for us so lets drown our sorrows in a pint or two
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote