Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 03:20 AM   #377 (permalink)
EggsToTheBBQ
useless

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
You should be playing checkers. It's more in your league.

First off, don't facepalm me. You're the one who doesn't understand that the Raps only get $3 mill in cap space if Bosh walks. Your argument was one the dumbest things I've heard all week.

Second, I was responding to your words. YOU said the cap space was better than a TPE. No, No, No, No. A TPE is better than $3 mill in cap space, that's my logic. Learn to read. I was replying to a specifc part of your argumetn. Once again, a TPE is more valuable than $3 mill in cap space, get it? That's all I said. I said nothing about whether or not Bosh would walk, just that a TPE is better than $3 mill in cap space.

I think it is more likely that Bosh will take the $30 mill. That is why BC is playing hard ball. Both parties involved can benefit from a reasonable sign and trade deal. But a TPE could be valuable depending on which team BC does a sign and trade with. Three 1st round picks + $16.6 mill TPE is a decent offer. It's better than your shit ass $3 mill in cap space.
Where did the 1st rounders come from?

First rounders for everyone!

If I'm BC and I've got a deal set up that gets Chris to a good team with a future, and Chris Bosh says "Screw that, I'm going to Miami" then Miami says "We're giving you a scrub you don't want + TPE" I'm saying "You can take your pay cut and walk".

I fully realize you're taking one of my points out of context, that's exactly the problem I have with your argument. Thanks for pointing that out for me. ("I was replying to a specifc part of your argumetn.") Apology accepted.

I love the Bellinelli for Collison idea. Maybe we could get Chris Paul for POB while we're at it. Wait, we need the trade exception for that one. Dammit!

Last edited by EggsToTheBBQ; 07-04-2010 at 07:28 AM.
EggsToTheBBQ is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote