Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Source: Lebron & Bosh to Chicago "a done deal"
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 11:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
INSIDER
BOOBS

never too old.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I'm not sure Noah is the right fit for us and our soon-to-be rebuild. Hes already 25. Hes entering his prime, but lucky for us, it would be during the dark days. By the time we have a contending team (which could be awhile i.e. Clippers), who knows how old the guy will be.
in that case, why dont we just trade Bargs for scraps now, since he's also entering his prime and will be old by the time we're good?
if Bosh agrees to a sign and trade, lets just get shitty guys in return, because we will be rebuilding, and we dont want talent...

i hate this mentality. so because we lose Bosh we will be a rebuilding team? thats bull. i would go out on a limb and say that we'd be a better team without Bosh (if we could get noah).
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key