Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Breaking News:Mayo for Love
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 03:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
The MVP of West Hollywood
the only guy who thinks Terrence Ross will be an all-star

Representing:

I don't get this at all

Doesn't taking on Walker and Jaric's contracts (8 and 6 mil/year for 4 years each, respectively) make the Gasol money dump COMPLETLEY useless. It just feels so inconsistent with what they were doing before. Did the Memphis owners grow a heart like The Grinch? On the other hand though, I actually like Memphis' core now. Conley, Mayo, and Gay is an extremely nice, young trio to build around, Darko was showing signs of ups last year (he's still like 22), and Marc Gasol has potential like his brother.

Meanwhile in Minnesota, you have two undersized PFs who can't defend a chair and a veteran SG who'll be old by the time you're actually ready to contend. Ladies and gentlemen, give a great round of applause for Kevin McHale! The one and only!

I think Love is a bust by the way. This will go down as one of the worst trades McHale has ever done. Mayo's a total fucking stud. Love won't fit in the NBA.
The MVP of West Hollywood is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote