Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Cup thread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 06:34 AM   #377 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

France is a joke. Holy shit... i never thought things would get this bad. You know what? Now i wish that Henry would have gotten called for that stupid handball and the team not qualified in the first place so as to avoid this embarrassment. I don't even know if Domenech is more to blame than Anelka for getting this whole thing started. maybe not, but in anycase it's completely ridiculous that things could get so out of hand. I don't know what happens for the last game, but maybe we see a player manager? that would be interesting (but of course will never happen).

Also i don't remember any other major competetion having such a large number of blown calls and bad officiating. Frankly it's been terrible. Just terrible. Giving out red cards like candy, not calling handballs, letting the diving go on, and taking back goals for phantom foul, etc. It's been a disgrace. I am all aboard the video replay bandwagon. I've even come up with a good system. I will start a new thread about it.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote