Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Pets rule
Thread: Pets rule
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
I have a real gripe with stores like that. they are wrong on many levels and really horrible for animals involved.

For years i have refused to go in even just to "look at the animals" as my wife would suggest if we ever passed one of those places in a mall or something.

To answer your question Reni, i don't have any pets. Wife is really allergic to dogs and cats so probably won't ever get one as the breeds i really like at not hypoallergenic.

I don't have any pets but will do some volunteering soon at a shelter near by work. My brother has a mixed cockerspaniel / poodle that is hypoallergenic. The dog looks like a little shit but she is great. I usually take care of her when he on vacation. The dog is super smart and if your on top of her she really listens. Also, dog is brave as hell. When I take her to the dog park she don't mind chilling with the big dogs at all.

Myself, I'm not in the position to get a dog right now and I dunno about cats. My neighbour has one and she always screws around with my garden. I hate that little shit. She is cute though
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote