Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Pets rule
Thread: Pets rule
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn
Default Pets rule

Do you have pets? What kind? Names? What is your favorite thing about your pet?

Is there a pet you want but don't have yet?

Right now I've got two cats. I love the hell out of them. I couldn't imagine life without them now that I have them and i havent had them for more than a year or so.

Max- Got from the humane society, he was a stray in the semi-feral section. Most chill cat in the world. Always jumps into my bed once my alarm goes off to say good morning. Always runs to greet me when I come home from work.

Whenever I have a girl in my bed for the first time (now just the one so doesn't happen anymore) in my bed he always puts his paw on their face and stares at them until they wake up. Which scares the shit out of them but causes me endless amusement.

Maddy- Got her from Toronto Animal Services, really just so that Max would have a buddy to play with during the day. She always jumps into my bed at night as I am making it and attacks my feet while they are under the covers while I'm getting settled into bed.

I want to get a couple of dogs but just don't have the time or the space for them just yet. Maybe in a few years!
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote