Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Republican calls Kobe Bryant ignorant
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
so are 'these people' athletes or black people? is he racist, or just a douchebag?
re: your first question

What do you think? I'm genuinely curious.

re: your second question

Either way, he is full of fail. Kobe is fluent in multiple languages and very well spoken. He is probably more intelligent than numerous athletes, regardless of colour or any of that other petty shit. That's part of what I find so hillarious (in a bad way). I mean, I'd guess that Kobe would be more likely to name his representative than Pao Gasol (since he isn't even from the US). But, of course, Pao's name wouldn't resonate with the base of the Republican party. He could have also picked a baseball player. Baseball is arguably more popular than basketball in the US. Instead, he picked a "black" athlete who allegedly raped a white woman. It all just seems a little suspicious, especially when placed in the context of the language used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Febreezy View Post
I'm pretty sure Kobe knows where Washington is, he plays they're once a year DUH!
Exactly. Further reason to think this guy is a clown.
Bill Haverchuck is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote